December 7, 2007

Carpenter Testimonial

I LOVE IT !! I have been telling others about it actually. Let me think of something ....

A western exposure brought extensive afternoon heat to my living room. Not only did this create higher cooling expenses, it caused fading of the living room fabrics which were in line with the sun's rays. The installation of SunBlox over the windows solved both issues immediately. The living area is now useable in afternoons.

Living in a homeowner's association it was important there be no outward appearance of an installation having been made. And there isn't. The window appears to have an ordinary screen and wouldn't be noticible to someone not looking for it.

SunBlox is not expensive and I strongly encourage its use for anyone with direct sun exposure.

Sue C.
Turtle Creek
Orlando, FL.

No comments: