December 7, 2007

Kalwara Testimonial

I was impressed from my very first contact with SunBlox. After seeing them on the Orlando news, I e-mailed them and received a telephone call back from them that evening! Having recently put a large addition on our house, I was used to dealing with contractors who failed to show up, call, or return to complete their project. That was certainly not the case with SunBlox. We made an appointment, and they arrived on time. Their estimate was fair. An installation appointment was made, and again they arrived on time and the estimate did not change.

Several months later, I had a slight problem with the installation. I called and SunBlox said they would return to fix the problem on Wednesday. I was amazed as I called late in the afternoon on Monday to report the problem. True to his word, he arrived Wednesday morning to repair the installation problem. It required making part of a new screen. No cost. There was never any argument about who or what caused the problem; just a pleasant attitude and a quick repair!

Not only did I receive excellent customer satisfaction, my new screen makes my exercise/computer room sooo much more comfortable without me losing the view! I love the added benefit of having privacy from my neighbors.

I could not be happier!

Leslie K.
Lady Lake, FL

No comments: