December 7, 2007

Corriveau Testimonial

After doing some tree trimming along the back of our house during the spring time which is the portion of our home that is our family room, on the inside. During the summer months, the room became quite warm and the air conditioning was having trouble cooling the room. We tried a number of things that proved not to work as well as the trees.

Having become aware of SunBlox at the Orlando Homeshow, when called, they assured me that these screens would help. After having them installed, I was so impressed with the screens that I had them installed on another one of my homes. I'm here to tell you, as they were putting them up, I could feel the difference in the temperature of the room.

I really believe that they are a big help and would recommend them to anyone that is having trouble controlling the temperatures within their home. They also, look very attractive from the outside, as they provide an added architectural look to the existing windows in the home. They appear to be very easy to install as installation only takes a couple of minutes. We had the SunTex 90 installed and there is a noticeable difference with the light that is emitted into the room, but that is not necessary a negative.

Therefore, I am pleased to give a thumbs up for their product!

Brian C.
Johns Landing

Oakland, FL.

No comments: